COLLECTION OF DATA SellUp may collect and store the following personal information:
Name, billing & shipping address, email address, and financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers.
Additionally, you also provide information when you email us, or invite a friend to join the site.
We require you to register with us in order to use SellUp services or to act as a Consignor to SellUp.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED SellUp uses the information to fulfil our commitments to you and to provide you with the service of your expectations. This includes sending you information and offers for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive further emails from us, please unsubscribe to the emails and we will remove you from our mailing list. Your name, address and contact number will also be shared with a third-party courier in order to facilitate the collection and delivery of your device.
SellUp will neither exchange nor sell your personal details to third party marketing companies.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER We may disclose personal information pursuant to a request from law enforcement or pursuant to other legal or regulatory process. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
DATA SECURITY To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Not currently sellable
1. You appoint SellUp Pte Ltd as the Consignee to sell the device on your behalf.
2. You agrees to leave the device with SellUp for a minimum of 14 days
3. There will be a administration charge of $20 for early termination of the contract.
4. SellUp is entitled to retain a commission of $50 or 10% (whichever higher) for the sales of
5. SellUp shall be given the rights to decline any device sent for consignment if we deemed unfit
6. You are fully responsible and shall take necessary steps to ensure that all device sent for
consignment is not stolen or lost property.
7. You must be 18 years old and authorised to sell the device.
Terms and Conditions.
1. You MUST provide your ID/passport/work permit at the point of transaction.
2. Please check the warranty activation date to ensure correct condition is declared for NEW device.
3. The buy-back offer is subjected to further assessment and buyer reserve the rights to reject your device if it is NOT AS DESCRIBED.
4. Buyer reserve the rights to reject your device if non-original parts are used..
Terms and Conditions.
1. Price quoted is for LOCAL mobile phone or tablet. There will be further deduction for export and replacement/swap set.
2. You MUST provide your ID/passport/work permit at the point of transaction.
3. USED device must be in good working condition and NEVER repaired before.
4. Please check the warranty activation date to ensure correct condition is declared for NEW device.
5. The buy-back offer is subjected to further assessment and buyer reserve the rights to reject your device if it is NOT AS DESCRIBED.
6. To further enhance seller’s privacy, collection agent will only transact at the office lobby, HDB void deck or carpark.