‘Win A PS5’ Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decision of SellUp in relation to this Lucky Draw.
The Lucky Draw is from 1100 hrs, 04 February 2021 to 2300 hrs, 31 Mar 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- You must be 18 years and above and be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit).
- The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the
- Employees of SellUp abd their immediate family members
- All dealers of SellUp and their employees and immediate family members
- SellUp has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and SellUp is not obligated to give any reason for its determination.
- Participants will be given one Lucky Draw chance for every completed transaction with GameXtreme.
- Only transaction book via SellUp platform will be eligible.
- SellUp has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw Participant that does not meet the criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive and SellUp is not obligated to give any reason for its determination.
- With every completed buyback transaction with GameXtreme, each Participant is eligible for one (1) chance to enter the Lucky Draw to stand a chance to win a Sony PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition) worth $599.
- SellUp reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discreation, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize with any other item of a similar value.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Draw Date.
- Personal Identification (NRIC or passport) with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the order submission must be presented to redeem the price.
- Prize that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited.
By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
- the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by SellUp for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
- receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from SellUp from time to time.
- The decisions of SellUp on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. SellUp shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.