- SellUp does not purchase items that have been reported as lost or stolen.
- All devices will be screen through Secondhand Good Dealers Tranaction Records System (SHOTS) to ensure there is no lost or stolen records reported.
- We are also required to record seller’s information which may include Name, Address, Identification number, Birthday and Nationality.
- We also record the device’s electronic serial number for each item we receive, so we can a trail for items under inquiry.
- By engaging our service, you are agreeable to provide these information for our recording purpose.
- Device not as described or not working.
- Stolen or report lost devices.
- iCloud or Password locked device.
- Phone with large / obvious bend.
- Water damage device.
- Original charger, cable and unused earphone.
- Original box.
For selling of NEW set; Invoice, Service Agreement or Receipt (with IMEI number on it) is required.
Date of purchase on receipt SHOULD NOT exceed 7 days for NEW set.
DO NOT send in your SIM card, memory card, or other unrelated accessories.
For New device, since warranty has not been registered, the buy-back value will varies depending on date of activation.
- Pre-existing conditions or post-appointment damages unrelated to the original repair, caused by mishandling, liquid damage, software related defects, or any other unrelated issues. For example, if the device comes into contact with another object and the screen is damaged, the guarantee does not apply.
- Loss of data - please back up your device prior to your appointment.
- Devices that are repaired or modified by anyone other than our certified repair partners prior to or after our service.
Please Note: If you do forget to take out your memory card or SIM and your phone is sent to us, we will be unable to return the SIM or the memory card. In such a case, you have to self collect the items from our office.
- Look underneath the phone’s battery for the model number
- Turn on your phone and check the "Settings" menu / application. You should be able to find the make and model.
- If you have the original box or the user manual, the make and model will be printed on the box.
Our buyers are typically most interested in smartphones and electronics that are less than 2 years old, because these devices retain maximum value in the resale market. If your gadget is within this range but you still don't see it listed, it probably does not have enough resale value to make any profit. We know this can be disappointing, especially when you really value your item.