How Much Is My Phone Worth?
Each used phone has a different value depending on its physical and working condition.
Factors that affect the values include:
- External condition - scratch, scuff, dents
- Screen condition - scratch, chip, crack
- LED condition - normal or burn-in issue
- Other hardware condition - sound, vibration, buttons, touch ID, etc
- Availability of original accessories
For newly re-contract iPhone, the value may varies due to:
- If the device has been activated or not.
- The color of the iPhone (yes, popular colour can fetch a higher value)
For new Android phone, the warranty starts from the date on receipt. Hence it is strongly recommend to sell it within the next 3-5 days or else the value may drop drastically.